STeps to convert your IA cert to a tech ed cert
- Access the following document:
- Contact college and get transcripts. If you graduated before 2016, you must have a 2.75 or better. If you graduated after 2016, you must have a 3.0 PGA or better. If you do not meet these requirements, you must contact your college and determine how to raise your GPA.
- Pay $115 online and get your tracking # to put on the Transcript envelope. This becomes your ID # instead of your SSN.
- You will get an email about the status, but you can check online for the approved message using your tracking #. Once you are approved, you print the PDF document as your proof. NO certificates are issued. Approval takes about 4-6 weeks.
- Print and complete the Oath of Allegiance form and mail with Transcripts.
- You will receive an email with the document. Print the PDF as proof of endorsement.